ZArchiver APK is an advanced archive management app for Android devices like Smartphones, Tablets, etc. You can compress and decompress the files by using ZArchiver APP. Also, protect your files by creating passwords to the folders. Without the need of a computer also, you can archive folders directly on your Android mobile. If you want this apk file on your PC/Computer/Laptop, then you need Bluestacks Software on your device, because Bluestacks application gives a mobile environment to your device. Download ZArchiver 0.9.1 APK latest version file on your Android devices by the given link on this page.
Must Read: How to use ZArchiver App
How to Download ZArchiver APK 0.9.1?
- Download ZArchiver Pro APK file on your Android device using the link in the below section.
- Now go to the APK file location that is File Manager —> SD Card —> Downloads.
- Click on that file, and it asks “Install”. Start Installation process by clicking on ‘Install’ button.
- Now go to “Apps” and see the ZArchiver App Icon. If it is not there, then the ZArchiver apk file is not installed properly.
- Then again start installation properly. Now you will see the app Installed successfully message.
How to Extract files using ZArchiver Pro APK on Android Device?
- After ZArchiver Pro APK download on your device successfully then click on the ZArchiver Icon to open the app.
- You will see “Main options” message with ‘OK’ button appear on the screen.
- Click on “Ok” option.
- Next, you will see “ZArchiver” message with “Ok” option. Click on “OK” button.
- Now choose you the require zip file and click on it.
- You will see many options appear on the screen like ‘View’, ‘Extract here’, ‘Extract to ./<Archive name>/’, ‘Extract…’, ‘Test’, ‘Compress to *.zip’, ‘Compress to *.7z’, ‘Compress..’
- Click on “Extract here” option. Your .zip file will be extracted and open it check your files.
>>> Don’t Miss: Kodi Music Add ons <<<
How to Compress files using ZArchiver APP on Android Devices?
- In the same way, you can compress the file with .zip/.7z format by using this APK ZArchiver.
- Open APK Zarchiver app, and you will see “Main options” message with ‘OK’ button appear on the screen and click on “Ok.”
- Next, you will see “ZArchiver” message with “Ok” option and Click on it.
- Now Click on Plus symbol “+” option, you will see “Create archive” message which has Archive format, Compress level and Password fields.
- Type your folder name in the Archive field. Example “app.7z”. But you need not enter ‘.7z’. Because it will appear default.
- You can change it by using Archive format.
- Choose Archive format like zip, rar, 7z, etc. Next select compress level like Fastest, Fast, Normal, Maximum, Ultra, No compression.
- You can also put a password to your archive folder.
- After that Click on “OK” button. Now choose files to an archive.
- ZArchiver starts compressing the files. Scroll down the cursor on the screen.
- At last, you will see your folder zip format.
Download ZArchiver APK for Android Devices
Are you looking for archive management app for your Android device? Then you are at the right place. Here we suggest you try ZArchiver APK for Android Phones and Tablets. ZArchiver is a free and useful application to compress and decompress the files on mobile devices. It supports many archiving formats like .zip, .7z, bzip2 (bz2), tar, XZ, .rar, gzip (gz). And it decompresses the following archive forms like rar, zip, 7z, XZ, tat, iso, arj, cab, izh, lha, lzma, xar, rpm, cpio, cramfs, img, wim, ecm, arc, tbs, tgz, xar, chm, dmg.
With this advanced app, you can manage archives on your Android device. It has many features and one of the greatest features of this app is creating passwords and generating encryption code while doing archiving. So, users who want to archive manager app can use this app. Here we are giving a direct download link of ZArchiver for Android devices.
Related: Download APK ZArchiver for PC