Zarchiver is an archive management application for Android platform which helps in compressing and extracting data from several compressed formats. We can say that it is an industry leading all-in-one tool which allows you to create compressed zip archives in several formats. When coming to the decompression or extraction ZArchiver APK becomes even more powerful, because it supports some more formats in addition to the formats supported for creating compressed archives. All those formats are mentioned below clearly. So, you may consider this Zarchiver free app for .zip file management on your Android device or PC windows.
ZArchiver APK / Zarchiver Pro APK 0.8.5
Coming to the additional functionalities, Zarchiver app also supports password-protected archives. If you have created an encrypted, protected compressed archive on your PC / Laptop, you can extract or decompress that archive on your Android phone or the tablet easily. It also supports partial archive decompression i.e., if you need some selected content from an archived file, you can extract those necessary files only using the ZArchiver Pro APK. Sometimes you may see the archive types like .001, .002. These type of formats also supported by ZArchiver APK.
|File Name:||Zarchiver APK / PC version|
|File Size:||3.3 MB|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)|
What can we do with APK ZArchiver? – Types of Archives
- You can compress and create the following archives: zip, 7z (7zip), gzip (gz), bzip2 (bz2), XZ, tar;
- Decompress / Extract following archives: zip, rar, 7z (7zip), rar5, gzip, bzip2, XZ, tar, arj, iso, cab, lha, lzma, lzh, xar, tbz, tgz, Z, rpm, deb, mtz, zipx, chm, cpio, dmg, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), cramfs, ecm, wim, arc (freearc);
- You can view following archives: rar, zip, rar5, 7z (7zip), bzip2, gzip, tar, XZ, arj, cab, iso, lzma, lha, xar, lzh, tbz, tgz, rpm, Z, mtz, deb, chm, zipx, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Edit following archives: You can add/remove files from/to the archive of formats zip, tar, 7zip, apk, mtz;
- With this ZArchiver, you can compress and decompress the password-protected archives.
- Also, multi-part archives can also be compressed/ created and decompressed/ extracted like 7z, rar (decompress only).
- The partial archive decompression is also possible with the ZArchiver Pro APK.
- You can open compressed files.
- Also, from mail application, you can open an archive file using this Zarchiver app.
- You can extract the following split archives: zip, 7z, and rar (zip.001, 7z.001, part1.rar, z01);
>>> Recommended App: How to install Kodi on Roku <<<
- Supports Multi-threading i.e., it is useful for multicore processors.
- Enabling multi-select mode is not necessary. Using the icon on the left side of the filename, you can select files.
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. It allows you to use the national symbols in the filenames.
- It is compatible with all Android Smartphones & tablets.
- There is a password protection for files/folders for the safety purpose. To keep your files secure it supports AES-256 and also other encryption methods.
- There are options like Copy, Cut, Share, and Delete.
- Compression level options like Normal, Fast, Fastest, Maximum and Ultra are available.
- Encryption options as ‘Data’ and ‘Data and filenames’ are also available.
- File Manager: This app works as a File Manager along with compression and decompression. File handling is the inbuilt mechanism of this app which helps to move files from one folder to other.
- You can manage multiple files easily and feel secure about your data or information.
- It supports for multi-part and split archives.
- You can create unlimited archives in a variety of formats.
- In this Zarchiver apk, there are some features which need the root access. So, to enjoy all the features you may require to root your Android device.
ZArchiver Installation Steps
How to Download & Install Zarchiver APK?
- Download Zarchiver APK from this page.
- Open the downloaded file from the file manager and Install it.
- After the completion of installation, from the notification bar, click on the ZArchiver app to open it.
- Now, it shows the Main options. Click on OK.
- It shows some useful tips. Read them carefully and click OK.
- Select the required folder or file that you want to compress or extract.
- Click on it and you can see the options to View, Extract, Compress. Click on the required one.
To know how to compress/create and extract/decompress files on Android check, How to use ZArchiver APK.
How to install ZArchiver for PC?
- There are two ways to install ZArchiver for PC, one is through Bluestacks and another is KOPLAYER.
- If you want to install through Bluestacks, first download the Bluestacks software on your PC.
- In that search for ZArchiver application. It shows the play store icon.
- Click on it and again search for ZArchiver. Enter the Mail ID. It starts the installation.
- After installation, if you want to open or use the Zarchiver on PC, open Bluestacks and click on the ZArchiver icon.
To know how to download Zarchiver for PC using KOPLAYER, check Zarchiver for PC.
Download Zarchiver APK & Zarchiver for Windows 7 / 8/ 10
Download Zarchiver APK for Android and ZArchiver for PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 from below link. You can find APK and Pro APK versions from here. Also, check what’s new in the Zarchiver APK Latest version 0.8.5.